Diane holds a bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University, a Holistic Nutrition Consultant Certification from Bauman College in Berkeley, CA, a CHEK Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach Certification, and a Poliquin BioSignature Modulation Certification.
- Regulating blood sugar levels related to hypoglycemia and Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Digestive distress, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, bloating and gas
- Concerns about high or low cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Increasing and stabilizing energy levels throughout the day
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances (including but not limited to gluten, dairy, soy & nuts)
- Therapeutic nutrition coaching for autoimmune conditions including but not limited to Celiac Disease, thyroid conditions, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, fibromyalgia and Parkinson’s Disease
Diane also works with clients who need additional assistance with making the switch to a Paleo, Primal or Ancestral/Weston A. Price-style diet; as well as those who have already made this change but are struggling to make progress with weight loss, digestive distress, low energy, autoimmunity or other health-related conditions. She is also a Poliquin Biosignature Modulation Practitioner qualified to assess the hormonal regulation of body fat to further optimize client health.